Generation.Next: Dale Carnegie for Teens
Today, the world is more complex, competitive and demanding than ever before. Young people often need to balance school, work and relationships while at the same time, working and planning for their future. Dale Carnegie for Teens can help teens become more confident and better able to cope with the pressure and stress adolescents face.
This curriculum was developed with feedback from students and parents and is delivered in three full days of highly interactive sessions that include real-life scenarios and role-playing.
The course content focuses on five key areas that are critical for future success:
- Building Self-confidence
- Enhancing Communication Skills
- Interpersonal Skill Development Teamwork and Leadership Skills
- Effective Attitude Management
How Students and Parents Benefit
- Graduates tell us that their new skills have made them:
- Highly focused on their goals
- Better decision makers when faced with difficult choices
- More persuasive communicators
- Better prepared when applying to college or interviewing for jobs
- Able to confront problems and challenges in a more positive way
- Confident to speak up in class
Thank you to our sponsors, we appreciate you!
The Forum Communications
Eide Bailly & United Way of Cass-Clay
Bell State Bank & Trust
|There are no upcoming events.
Who Should Attend
This course is designed for students who have completed their freshman year through those who have recently graduated from high school.